275 kW and 300 kW Gaseous-Fueled Gensets
Generac is excited to announce upgrades to the 275 kW and 300 kW gaseous-fueled gensets. They are available as standalone SD series generators or as MD series generators as part of Generac’s innovative, marketing-leading, paralleling Modular Power System (MPS) with outputs up to 100 MW of power.
These products have been upgraded with the 14.2L engine platform, extending the platform from 150 kW to 300 kW. In addition, the 275 kW and 300 kW products offer:
- Standard fuel pressure operation (7-11” H2O) which meets industry standards and additional geographies.
- Open set exhaust with flanged connections for improved safety and functionality within indoor installations.
- A standard ambient temperature operational range of 40°C to meet industry standards.
- Optional IBC Seismic Certification.
- Motorized dampers as a configurable option.
- Enclosure heaters as a configurable option.
For detailed product specifications, key performance characteristics and installation drawings, please contact your central and northern Florida Generac Industrial Distributor, ACF Standby Systems. ACF Standby Systems supplies reliable standby and trailer mounted generator systems to maximize our customer’s up-time and profitability through a total solutions approach and solid customer relationships.
We offer expanded service capabilities throughout the state of Florida with offices in Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville and Melbourne. Parts stocked locally throughout Florida. Our service team is available 24-hour / 7 days a week. We offer repair, preventative maintenance programs and installation of generator systems for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Let us share our expertise with you today! (800) 282-5359
Bill Hogan, Marketing & Technology, is with ACF Standby Systems with offices throughout Florida. For more information visit www.acfstandbysystems.com